Pine Rest Partnership
Ministry to Ministers
A Church Assistance Partnership between CRC Classis Georgetown and Pine Rest Christian Services
- For Classis Georgetown Ministers, Family Members and Staff as persons:
- Outpatient Scheduling: 866-852-4001 (Pine Rest Central Access).
- Three (3) free in-person counseling visits are provided with a Pine Rest clinician per family member per presenting issue. These visits will take place at Pine Rest’s outpatient counseling clinics located throughout West Michigan.
- For Classis Georgetown Ministers as Professionals:
- Confidential Consultation: 616-258-7591 (note new number)
The 24-hour, 7 day-a-week Confidential Consultation provided for Classis Georgetown by Pine Rest, puts you in touch with Ministry to Ministers. During the business week, a counselor will call back within 24 business hours to talk only with the caller. For weekend and holiday calls, a counselor will return the call within 24 business hours.
- People call about such matters as:
- Marital or family conflict
- Abuse: substance, alcohol, domestic, sexual, etc.
- Depression, anxiety and other emotional concerns
- Legal and financial difficulties
- Work-related problems
- Addictions: pornography, sexual, etc.
- Crisis hotline: 616/455-6210 or 800/442-0809 (Pine Rest Contact Center)
- Access to Pine Rest Educational Speakers’ Bureau, lecture series and professional training
- Critical Incident Response
- Leadership Consultation
- Group and Individual Processing
- Identify and normalize acute traumatic stress reactions
- Outline recovery strategies
- Triage movement toward either immediate business-as-usual functioning or additional care
Pine Rest Classis Georgetown Contact:
Michael J. Reiffer, LMSW, Northwest Clinic Manager. Faith Community Outreach Manager
2118 Three Mile Rd. NW Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Clinic: 616-222-3720, Direct: 616-281-6363 x6858
Fax: 616-222-3724, email@example.com